CompareDWG finds the differences between two revisions of an AutoCAD drawing. This program is available for all full AutoCAD versions.
- Find the differences between two revisions of an AutoCAD drawing.
- In Detailed Mode, compare the complete AutoCAD internal representation of a drawing, not just the graphical appearance.
- In Basic Mode, compare the drawing graphics only (no matching AutoCAD handles are needed).
- Display the differences in AutoCAD, using contrasting colors for Added entities, Deleted entities etc.
- Choose your own markup colors, a legend can be created automatically.
- Save the differences to separate files. This creates for example a DWG file which contains all new entities.
- Create reports on the types and quantities of the entities found in the drawings.
- Compare table entries (layers, linetypes etc) and present the differences in a report.
- Compare drawing variables.
- Include CompareDWG in your own LISP applications.
- Install CompareDWG on a network, users do not need to enter the license code.
- Also works for Architectural Desktop and Autodesk Map, but not for Mechanical Desktop or Inventor.
Please click here to download the install package. After downloading just run the executable and follow the instructions to install CompareDWG. If you encounter any problems please email us at email@example.com or use the contact form.
CompareDWG can not be used with any AutoCAD LT version.